FastRemover™ for Protein (0.45 um)
FastRemover is a 96-well type filter plate which is ideal for preparing precipitated protein samples. It is also available for rapid processing of multiple plasma samples.
- Removing proteins from biological samples by easy operation.
- Optimally designed elution tip and filter to process a trace of analytes with minimal sample loss.
- Easy-to-dry design is perfect for processing with automated vacuum instruments.
- Available for high sensitivity analysis as the impurities in the material is minimized.
- Available for direct injection from the collection plate to LC/MS/MS as it is able to remove microparticle contaminants.
To demonstrate the performance of FastRemover, a BSA solution was prepared as follows:
1. 200 µL of plasma is thoroughly mixed in a test tube containing 800µL of Acetonitrile.
2. The FastRemover and collection plate are attached to a vacuum manifold.
3. The BSA sample mixture is loaded into the 96-well plate and vacuum applied above 0.02 MPa（ 0.2 Bar） for 2 minutes.
A standard mixture containing 7 compounds were analyzed to evaluate potential non-specific adsorption to the plate. As shown in the following chromatograms, FastRemover provides minimal loss of target samples.
|FastRemover for Protein (0.45 µm) 96-well||1 pcs||7820-11001|
|FastRemover for Protein (0.20 µm) 96-well||1 pcs||7820-11011|
|Vacuum Manifold with shims||1 Set||5010-33101|
|Deep Well 96 Square Plate 2 mL||50 pcs||7820-54200|
|Sealing Mat for Microplate WSM-3SX (PTFE/SILCON)||5 pcs||1030-43831|
|Sealing Tape for Microplate (Polyolefin)||100 pcs||1065-70002|