FastRemover™ for Phospholipid (0.2 um)
The FastRemover for Phospholipid 96-well plate deliver a rapid and effective removal of proteins and phospholipids in plasma and serum samples without sacrificing the recovery of your target analytes.
- Simple & easy protocol to remove proteins and phospholipids.
- High sensitivity analysis is unaffected by contamination from plasticizers or other impurities
found in other 96-well plates.
- Removal of microparticle contaminants enables injection to LC/MS/MS directly from the
- Removes more than 90% of phospholipids resulting in eliminating ion-suppression.
- Prolong HPLC/UHPLC column lifetime by removing proteins and phospholipids that can damage
The presence of phospholipids in plasma or serum samples is one of the major problems in LC/MS-
(MS) analysis. Phospholipids can build up on your MS system and bleed off the HPLC/UHPLC
column, causing ion suppression, shifts in retention time and peak shape and necessitating time
consuming column and system maintenance. Use of FastRemover for Phospholipid 96-well plate
will eliminate these effects and extend the lifetime of your HPLC/UHPLC column and deliver more
predictable/accurate mass spectrometry results.
Extend HPLC/UHPLC Column Lifetime
Over the course of multiple injections, phospholipids build up and can lead to reduced column lifetime,
showing increase in column back pressure, decrease in column sensitivity and efficiency. The figure on the right illustrates the removal efficiency of phospholipids, proteins and microparticles by FastRemover for
|FastRemover for Phospholipid(0.2um)||1||7510-11021|