InertCap 624MS is medium polar column bonded 6 % cyanopropylphenyl and 94 % dimethylpolysiloxane. The structure is the same as InertCap 624, designed for low bleed, stable batch control and highest inertness.
- 6 % Cyanopropylphenyl - 94 % Dimethylpolysiloxane
- USP Phase 467, USP G43
- Medium Polarity
- Suitable for analysis of Residual Solvents in Pharmaceuticals
- Equivalents : DB-624, HP-VOC, Rtx-624, Rxi-624Sil MS, VF-624MS
- Low Bleed and Good Stability of Baseline
- Low bleed and stability of baseline are important for the high intensive analysis. Decreasing baseline bleed and noise level makes the increment of SN ratio, and enables high intensity and good reproducibility.
- Inertness of inside treatment
- Inertness and low adsorption to the inner enables even polar components be precisely analyzed.
- Strict Quality Control
- Controlled the measurement items like number of theoretical plate, retention coefficients and polar compounds adsorption test, being under strict quality control produce high performance and good batch-to-batch reproducibility products.
|I.D.||Length||Film Thickness||Max. Temperature||Qty.||Cat.No.|
Note) 5 inch basket is available on request.