SPE Spin Centrifuge Columns
MonoSpin is a solid-phase extraction spin column that uses silica monoliths with uniform continuum pores. It effectively and rapidly extracts, isolates, purifies, and concentrates samples by centrifugation.
- Easy operation by centrifuge
- Speedy sample treatment with a superb through the pore
- Excellent reproducibility (S-type) even at 100 μL or fewer elution volumes
Advantages of Monolithic SPE materials over particle packed SPE materials
- Disk-shaped silica monoliths do not use frits to hold particle media in traditional solid-phase extraction cartridges.
- Monolithic material has a massive surface area, making it possible to reduce the sample volume. Silica monoliths makes it possible to retain samples in the cartridge and completely elute small samples during processing.
- Despite its high liquid permeability, it is also suitable for fast elution without losing its high recovery as it achieves rapid sample diffusion and separation.
NOTE) MonoSpin C18 FF, MonoSpin ProA and MonoSpin ProG have different specifications.
Please see page 14 and 15 for details.
MonoSpin series cartridges of different types are available:
Type S: Excellent for pretreating the sample for 50–800 uL
Type L: Appropriate for sample 0.5–8 mL.
Purification and Enrichment of Trace Analytes
Due to its high permeability, the MonoSpin series enables quicker and more efficient purification and enrichment with
It is also recommended to elution small volume samples, and trace analytes can be collected without dilution.