96-well Plate Vials
FastRemover for Protein
FastRemover is a 96-well type filter plate ideal for preparing precipitated protein samples. High-throughput processing of plasma samples is performed simply, accurately, and reproducibly.
- Easy filtration of biological samples.
- Trace analytes can be processed with minimal sample loss owing to the low volume design of the elution tip and filter.
- Perfect for processing with automated vacuum instruments.
- High sensitivity analysis is unaffected by contamination from plasticizers or other impurities found in other 96-well plates
- Removal of microparticle contaminants enables injection to LC / MS / MS directly from the collection plate.
How to Operate
1．Add 800 μL of acetonitrile to 200 μL of plasma in a test tube and stir by vortexing.
2．Set the FastRemover and collection plates in the vacuum manifold.
3．Place the mixed sample in the total volume plate and aspirate 1-2 minutes with a suction force of 0.02 MPa (0.2 Bar) or more.
Note) Not only acetonitrile but also methanol is available.
|FastRemover for Protein||0.45µm||1pc||7820-11001|
|FastRemover for Protein||0.45µm||5pcs||7820-11005|
|FastRemover for Protein||0.20µm||1pc||7820-11011|
|FastRemover for Protein||0.20µm||5pcs||7820-11015|