InertSep VRA (Multifunctional Cleanup SPE Cartridge for Aflatoxins)
Total Aflatoxin Analysis
A large number of mycotoxins are contained in natural food products. Among these, Aspergillus flavus is known to produce aflatoxins that are carcinogenic to liver cells. Mycotoxins in food safety have received a great deal of attention in recent years.
In March 31th, 2011 a notification was issued regarding the analysis of foods containing aflatoxins. The change was made from 'estimation based on aflatoxin B1' to 'total aflatoxins'. Where the level of total aflatoxins B1, B2, G1 and G2 should not be greater than 10 µg/kg. The detailed test measurement procedure for total aflatoxins is described in food safety reference 0816 No.1.
- Multiple functional column having merits of reversed phase and ion exchange silica phases
- Optimal for cleanup of environmental samples such as foods, herbicides, crops and soil extracts
- Improved gravity elution speed with a capillary of delivery tip
- Flow rate is adjustable with an optional luer stop valve
- Variety trays are available such as for 4 mL vials, GL-SPE concentration tubes and eggplant flasks
|6mL||Mixed Mode: Reversed & Ion Exchange Phase||30pcs||5010-68140|
|6mL||Economy Mode of VRA-1||30pcs||5010-68141|
|6mL||Strong Reversed Phase Model||30pcs||5010-68142|